The XWJ2-X consists of specially designed Aluminum modules, which are completely HF shielded and have an integrated cooling system. Special high-gain antennas are selected for maximum output power.
MODULAR DESIGN Due to its modular design, the XWJ2 jamming series can be easily maintained, extended and upgraded.
DIGITAL SYSTEM Frequencies, jamming modes, output power and other parameters can be freely programmed for maximum performance.
INTUITIVE SOFTWARE The XWJ2 software allows easy programming and setup of the jammer. Special algorithms are automatically providing optimized settings.
BAND-SELECTIVE JAMMING Band-selective jamming ensures maximum performance on all relevant threat frequencies.
Programmable FPGA and DDS chipset (Configuration 20 MHz – 7.2 GHz) Sweeping per channel (programmable start/ stop frequency, programmable modulation via ICW (In Channel Walking), sweeping speed from 16 Nano seconds up to 0.1 second to sweep through all frequency bands, programmable output power for fine-tuning of the input signal).
– Hopping (programmable start/ stop frequency, programmable modulation, hopping speed from 16 Nano seconds up to 0.1 second to sweep through all frequency bands, programmable hopping channel raster, programmable output power)
– Barrage (DDS simulated barrage with full signal in the whole band)
– Spot (programmable start/ stop frequency, programmable bandwidth, programmable output power)
– Channel raster (programmable channel ranking, programmable speed, programmable modulation/ ICW – In-Channel Walking)
– Programmable step-size in all jamming modes
(modulation from ≤3 KHz up to 3.2 GHz)
– Antenna configurations can be adopted to different jamming scenarios and will be optimized according to the different frequency bands. Power supply will also be adopted according to the different configurations either on battery or through the mains power supply.