uniSCAN® FMD PLUS | FERRO-MAGNETIC METAL DETECTOR
The uniSCAN FMD PLUS | FERRO-MAGNETIC METAL DETECTOR is a portable, full body security scanner.
It detects ferrous metal objects, such as knives, blades, cell phones or guns. Furthermore, it represents a very flexible security solution, as it can be wall mounted for permanent use or stand-alone for temporary checks. It’s unique design blends in any environment, such as prisons, governmental buildings, luxury hotels, night clubs or hospitals.
The uniSCAN FMD PLUS employs a unique military-developed technology to monitor magnetic fields. Therfore, uniSCAN FMD PLUS detects moving ferromagnetic objects as they distort magnetic field lines.
This means that the uniSCAN FMD PLUS is not affected by jewelery or gold, also aluminum is not triggering an alarm. This is especially useful if contrabands are smuggled inside cans.
With a weight of less than 20kg for the complete system, the uniSCAN FMD PLUS can be easily transported and deployed.
The uniSCAN FMD PLUS can be integrated into any existing building structure or can be completely concealed, in order to allow hidden screening of passing-by persons.
Detection through a wall is also possible.
- Easily deployable (<60 sec.), single person setup
- Battery operation (up to 16h)
- Simple to operate & easily controllable sensitivity
- Detection of objects inside of the body possible
- Moving field perturbation triggers a visual/ audible alarm
- Detects in one screen all ferro-magnetic metal objects, even in shoes or body cavities
- Freestanding or wall-mounted option
- Enables covert screening operations
- Detects BEFORE person is passing the door
- Unobtrusive covert installations
- More sensitive to small steel blades
- Entirely passive system
- Permanent power supply or battery powered
- Customizable design for concealed screenings.