uniSCAN BV | BAGGAGE & CARGO INSPECTION SYSTEMS
The screening of baggage, parcels and cargo is a basic requirement of security on any access checkpoint. Therefore, unival’s uniSCAN BV X-RAY line provides state-of-the-art and unmatched screening capabilities, giving a crystal-clear image of all inner spaces of the scanned objects, while being low & easy maintenance systems.
- Automatic material discrimination (dual energy features)
- Very durable systems wit extremely low maintenance cycles needed
- Automatic threat detection software (based on atomic number & density)
- TIP Module (Threat Image Projection)
- Single View or Dual View Systems available
- Customizable colors for corporate identity integration
- Automatic Weapon Detection software
- Touch Screen Workstation (optional)
uniSCAN BV 5030CA | COMPACT BAGGAGE X-RAY SCANNING SYSTEM
The uniSCAN 5030CA is the ideal solution for the inspection of handbags, small parcel and baggage, mails, backpacks and personal belongings. The area of application of this tabletop X-RAY machine is wide, because of its compact size and multi-functionality. The uniSCAN BV 5030CA baggage scanner can find its placement at hotels, critical infrastructure, administrative buildings, public events venues, airports, mail rooms and entrance halls.
uniSCAN BV 5030CA can also be integrated in SUVs.
uniSCAN BV 5030CA digital X-RAY baggage scanner provides effective and high- precise automatic and semi-automatic non-intrusive inspection. The unique touch screen software interface is designed to give the operator a simple operating process with optional threat detection assistance software. The uniSCAN BV 5030CA X-RAY baggage inspection system marks different materials in different colors that dramatically simplifies the process of identification of suspicious items.
uniSCAN AGDS | AUTOMATIC GUN DETECTION SOFTWARE
uniSCAN AGDS detects high-density items, especially gun-shaped, highlights the suspicious object and warns the operator on a potential threat. The automatic evaluation function marks dangerous objects in the images displayed to the operator in real-time mode.
The system identifies guns on an X-RAY Image via analyzing the projection square of the object on the image, its integral absorption and geometrical characteristics.
Automatic gun detection software can detect standard pistols and revolvers of the minimum size of 125x100 mm and weighting minimum 300 g.
This software also helps to detect:
- Metal grenades
- Various arms
- Gas pistols etc.
Objects with higher density absorb more X-rays than objects with lesser density. So the system can easily identify guns using special algorithms.
SECURITY COMMAND & CONTORL ROOM
The Central Security Command & Control Room of an oil company is the heart of the alarm management system and all security related operations.
unival group is specialized in centralizing all multi-level security measures to a comprehensive and intuitive alarm management. From the Central Security Command & Control Room diplomatic security is able to control all aspects of security, starting from protective intelligence to response measures in case of an incident.
The Central Security Command & Control Room inherits the following operational capabilities:
- Video Security & Alarm Management System
- Perimeter Detection Systems
- Tracking & Monitoring of staff, visitors, security, VIPs and vehicles
- Access Control, traffic control & screening analytics
- Secure communication, data transfer & emergency communication
- Crisis response management
G-SIM | ALARM MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
In order to bring all alarm, detection and screening systems together, a powerful alarm management software is required. G-SIM is the perfect solution for intuitive alarm recognition and management, combining all systems together.
- G-SIM was built for operators using 45 years experience.
- An easily customizable, flexible interface allows the user to select a screen layout and place camera viewers, guard tours, maps and item lists in any of the layout windows.
- Drag-and-drop functionality of all items as well as alternative keyboard control makes navigation a breeze.
- Consistent and intuitive system handling of items and functionality makes it easy to use, even for newcomers who are used to working with GUI-based programs.
- Multiple screen support
- User selection of screen temples for each individual screen
- Saving of favorite screen layouts
- Real-time update of system usage through status icons
- Focused access to the important information