unival XWJ2 | DIGITAL STATIONARY WIDEBAND JAMMER/ CONFERENCE ROOM JAMMER
The unival XWJ2 is a fully programmable stationary jammer for communication jamming up to 6.000 MHz within buildings like prisons, conference rooms and other stationary in- and outdoor jamming operations.
Jamming stand-alone operation is possible, as well as network-controlled operation.
12 DDS control board/ Programming features including:
- Full programmable start and stop frequency
- Sweep time from Nano second upwards
- Freely programmable modulation modes
- Programmable synchronization
- Swap modes
- USB-programming with MS software (XP/ 7)
System design/ highlights:
- Modular construction for easy exchange of all system components such as amplifiers, control board etc.
- Cable ducts for professional cable routing
- Real time control & monitoring of system
- Omni-/ directional antennas for optimum performance in all scenarios with universal port for fast exchange and use of alternative antenna systems
unival XWJ2 DIGITAL STATIONARY WIDEBAND JAMMERS and CONFERENCE ROOM JAMMERS can be upgraded to bandselective responsive jammers. This upgrade feature only turns ON, the jammer in a detected frequency range, if a suspicious frequency activity is detected.
Our jamming systems can do both (active and/ or bandselective reactive). This depends on the fields of operations. We recommend ACTIVE jamming in environments where threat frequencies have to be stoped generally. Bandselective reactive jamming is only recommended for conference room jammers, prison jammers etc. (so people are not always exposed to the high radiation impact of jammers and threat frequencies can also be monitored before they are suppressed).