unival | HERBERTZHORN
Developed and manufactured in Germany, the HERBERTZHORN presents the most efficient acoustic defense system on the market. Usable for a variety of applications, the HERBERTZHORN is a non-lethal alternative to stop & keep any person at distance of up to 300 m.
- Energy source: pneumatic
- Minimum pay load carrier vehicle: 3.5 ton
- Input power: 25.000 watt
- Manual and automatic control
- Sound power: 13.500 watt
- Frequency: 1,5 to 2,2 kHz
- Air consumption 300 l/sec
- Included camera surveillance and distance measurement
- Operable temperature range: -10°C to + 45°C (basic configuration)
- Sound pressure level: up to 188 dB, operating pressure: 2,2 to 3,4 bar
- Highly sound isolated vehicle cabin
- Humidity proofed, protected against dust and sand
- Pivoting range: horizontal 180 Grad; vertical -15°C up to + 75 °C
The HERBERTZHORN can be delivered as a Military version or as a police version. Maritime installment is also possible.