unival CED | CHECKPOINT EXPLOSIVES DETECTION
unival CED is ideal for covert operations and easy integration in existing checkpoint scenarios. unival CED is compact and easy transportable with deployment time of under 5 minutes.
Fixed version of the system could be designed upon request. It could be integrated with the existing checkpoint equipment or a standard 20 feet container could be supplied.
The container is equipped with all the electronics and tinted windows allowing the operator to be hidden. For all weather operation the container is fitted with air-condition.
- Easy integration in everyday security scenarios
- Fast check point control
- Checking of cars, trucks and people for explosives and weapons
- Penetrates and works behind barriers (e.g. concrete, steel etc.)
- Detection of liquid explosives
- Simultaneous detection of all types of explosives
- Several CEDs can work simultaneously in an area and can also work in a network, controlled from a tablet PC and central command and control location.